Saturday, July 25, 2009

I'm Still Here!



To all my loyal fans who may be wondering what is going on in my life, I just want you to know I'm still alive and ticking! This summer has proven to be one of the longest, most stressful I think I have had in my life. I will post more details later when I get a few minutes (probably when school is over. I should have a weeks worth of a break by then!).

1 comment:

  1. Hello my friend!!! So nice to hear form you:D Yes..it's been quite a while. Wow...4th of July? We got pregnant the week after that...incredible huh? It's a miracle from God! We tried for 3 yrs and right when we finally fully surrender it all to God..He make sit happen for us! Yes....you need to read my other posts it goes into detail! I've missed you! God bless you and your little girl!

    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete