Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy 18 Months, Abbers!



June 5, was Abbie's official 18 month birthday! (Yep, I'm a dork! I've kept track of stuff like that!) This is for you kiddo!

I just wanted to tell you that I love you dearly and that I am so grateful the Lord trusted me enough to have you in my life! (what was he thinking?!?) You mean the world to me!

Just a few things you are doing now at 18 months:

*You are constantly singing! You have the cutest little voice and sing all the time. Once in a while I'll be able to pick out a distinguishable word. Your favorite songs to sing are Popcorn Popping on the Apricot Tree, I Am a Child of God, and I'm a Little Teapot.

*You climb on everything possible. I see stitches and broken bones in your future!

*You repeat everything you hear. It amazes me the vocabulary you have and the ability and clarity you have to repeat words and sounds you hear!

*You are the sweetest kid ever! Don't get me wrong, the tantrums are not so sweet, but you love hugging and kissing everything!

*I wish I had a video camera on you 24/7 because of the many faces you pull! You keep all of us in stitches with your personality! I hope you never change that!

I love you so much kiddo! As much as I miss the cute, cuddly, quiet little thing you once were, I am so excited to see you grow up! Love you sweet pea!





*** for those who read this regularly, I have the cutest picture of her to put in, I just need access to my parents computer to put it in. stat tuned for my next post to learn the reasons why I can't do it now for those who don't already know!***

1 comment:

  1. Your little girl is so cute. I hope everything is going great for you!!

    ReplyDelete