Monday, March 23, 2009

Getting Started



Okay, so I've been putting this off for months, at least, and for some reason getting a new computer inspired me to start blogging.  Go figure!  Anyway, so I'm still a little weary about this whole thing and not sure I'm as smart or creative as I should be to have a blog, but we'll see how it goes as time moves on!  In time, I will get some pictures and other things posted and hopefully figure out how to keep you all informed (well, those who want to be!) of everything that is and has been going on in our lives!  


Thanks for the patience kids!  If you have any tips or advice, please send them my direction!  I need all the help I can get!

3 comments:

  1. Um, okay, so there will be no more mocking MY blog, now that you have one of your own?

    (I LOVE YOU!!!)

    All kidding aside, I'm happy you're starting one. You'll love doing it. I can't wait to see (read) more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, and WHAT new computer?

    (I'm not bitter.)

    (Or jealous.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started blogging myself that makes two of us! I'm not the pro that my sis-in law is but we'll get the hang of it, I'm sure:D

    ReplyDelete