
So I walked into the kitchen yesterday and this is the sight I came upon. Abbie had pulled out a pair of shoes and spent a good five minutes or more trying to put them on herself! Unfortunately this is the only picture I got because she found me and took a run for the camera. As my brother said, she is too smart for her age! She doesn't quite have the skills yet to match the smarts!
16 months already?! She is adorable! Good luck with the blogging-it's really not that hard:)
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest little thing! I LOVE my (your) baby!
ReplyDeleteAh she's a sweetie pie. Congrats on the blog. :) I'm excited to read it.
ReplyDeleteThis pci is too precious! She seems to be really smart...she's def watching her mommy..next thing you know you'll find her in the bathroom trying to put on lipstick:D
ReplyDelete