Friday, March 27, 2009

Um, bloging help??



For those of you who did not ride the short bus or get placed in the gifted and talented class (like me of course),  I have a question of utmost importance!


Here goes.......How do I make definite spaces between paragraphs?!?  When I'm typing my draft and check out the preview there is definite air between paragraphs but when I actually publish it, they don't show!  I've tried everything my simple little mind can think of and even tried the "help" option which wasn't so helpful!  Anyway, if anyone out there knows how to help me, it would be muchly appreciated!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had that problem in a different platform. I finally started putting extra "returns" between each paragraph.

    I have no problem when I write through AOL, but if I try to blog through Firefox, no matter how it looks on the screen, the formatting just doesn't stick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tried that. Still no luck. Thanks for the suggestion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! Another blog to stay up to date with! I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete