I just wanted to post some of our other Easter pics and details. Abbie's Easter basket this year is a sand pail, complete with shovel! She loves digging in Grandpa's garden, so I figured this would be perfect. The Easter Bunny brought her some bubbles, cups with straws, a wind up toy, blocks, some crayons (the Easter Bunny forgot to get a coloring book to go with those crayons!), a package of marshmallows, and some small treats. Grandma and Grandpa gave her a sand and water table, so I'm excited to break that out when it gets a little warmer. She'll love it! Anybody know where to get sand???
Sunday we had the entire family together and did the traditional Easter egg hunts in my parents back yard. All the grandkids got a chance to hide and we had a pretty good time hunting them!
My mom even purchased some really cool eggs that came with special LED flashlights. Those eggs were all black and blue but had some funky reflective stripe on them. You had to use these specific flashlights in order to see the reflectors, so we did a few egg hunts inside Sunday night when all the lights could be turned out. It was a lot of fun! The kids were a little disappointed that they had to go home and couldn't continue all night!
Picking Grandpa's flowers!



We LOVE easter and all the festivities! Have you tried home depot for bags of sand. I know walmart carried colored sand last year. You probably won't need a whole lot for your new toy! Your little girl is so stinkin' cute
ReplyDeleteDang, that is one adorable little girl. (I'm probably more biased than most, but still...)
ReplyDeleteYou picked out the best pictures! I love the one of her picking flowers, and the frosting goatee is hilarious.
Happy Easter, Kristi! (and Abbie!) :)
You have beautiful pics of your princess!!! Looks like she had a great time:D
ReplyDeleteThe walmart colored sand is a little pricey. We got some there, and it was like $5 a bag, and to fill up what we needed, we ended up using I think 3 or 4 bags. So probably Home depot or Lowes, or maybe Western Gardens? Just to warn you, my in-laws have the water/sand thing too, and the kids love to mix the two, so pretty much it's always just mud. So you'll want to make sure Abbie is wearing something that she can get really dirty.
ReplyDelete